Blogger Widgets Pukalani- Hole in the Heavens

Monday, January 28, 2013

I would dance all night. Even if I was in pain, I would dance even more. I would dance until the pain would go away, until I couldn't feel my feet, until I forgot why I was dancing. I would dance as if no one could see me. I would dance to  music, to myself, and even to people. I  would dance with no fears. I would dance looking at the joy of the world, with a smile in my face. I would dance showing that I have a life and that being alive is the only thing I need to dance. I would dance and laugh to the world that I share with you and to the smile on your face. I would dance to the moment that we are living in. 
So, dance, dance, dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment